Rob Kardashian is one of the family members of the Kardashian family, and he appears on the family reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Apart from being a reality star, he is also a businessman and the other day he finished in second place on Dancing with the Stars in an ABC’s show.
Being one of the family members of the Kardashian clan one obviously can wonder what’s Rob Kardashian net worth in 2018 and how rich is Rob Kardashian. Well, the reality star is not doing badly off, and you’re about to find out even things you probably didn’t know about Rob Kardashian.
Born in 1987 in Los Angeles his name is Robert Arthur Kardashian. His parents are Kris and Robert Kardashian. Among his siblings are Khloe Kourtney and Kim. Through the mother remarrying he also has stepbrothers named Burton, Brody, and Brandon and also a step-sisters Casey, Kylie Jenner, and Kendall. He went to school at the University of Southern California where he completed in 2009.
On relationships Rob has dated several hot women among them is Adrienne Bailon 2007-2009, Rita Ora 2012, and Blac Chyna who he has a daughter with although they have already split.
Kardashian career started off in Keeping Up with the Kardashians KUWTK back in 2007 when it aired. The reality television show which focuses on his family has been one of the longest-running reality shows in the world, and now it’s in its 14th season. He has also participated in all the spin-offs of the reality show
Apart from KUWTK was has been a contestant on Dancing with the Stars during its season 13.he made it to the second place with his partner Cheryl Burke. He also was a participant at The Choice a Fox show and even a judge at Miss USA 2012.
Apart from entertainment Rob has several business ventures and among them is BG5, PerfectSkin and Rival Spot which he has worked with
On Awards & Achievements: Rob Kardashian hasn’t received any official award himself at a personal level, but he has been awarded 7 Teen Choice Awards and 2 People’s Choice Awards through keeping up with the Kardashian reality show.
Net Worth, Salary & Income
Rob Kardashian net worth as of now stands at $10 million while Kardashian-Jenner family collectively have a net worth value of $450 million. Most of Rob Kardashian net worth figures have been as a result of earning from Keeping Up with the Kardashians show where he earns around $120,000 per episode and its spinoffs. Another great source of Rob Kardashian net worth fortune is endorsement deals where he has been cashing in from companies such as Coca-Cola. Rob also makes around $30k to $70k from social media posts for companies as well and to add more cash he has got several businesses to himself.
7. Facts You Need To Know About Rob Kardashian
Rob recently accused his ex-fiancée Blac Chyna of infidelity and posting texts of men she was cheating with and even the fact that she posted nude photos of herself too as a reason of separation. In case you think you know Rob deeply well here are a few things you probably don’t know about Rob Kardashian.
1. His most favorite sister isn’t Khloe though they have grown up together it’s his half-sister Kylie whom he enjoys the company most.
2. He can dance in a better way than Kim judging the fact that Kim was eliminated in the seventh season on her third week while Rob made it to the second place.
3. He suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder OCD which he is trying to manage.
4. In this day and era who sleeps in a blanket? Well, Rob does. He uses a bracket that was made for him by the grandmother.
5. Healthy wise Rob isn’t 100% well and has had a number of health issues among them diabetes, alcohol addiction, codeine addiction among others.
6. He met Blac Chyna for the first time at his baby sister Kendall sixteenth birthday party
7. Huge romantic gestures are his thing, and a good example is when he bought 28 bouquets of flowers at the 28th birthday of Blac Chyna and included 28 notes giving reasons why he loves her.
Rob Kardashian net worth will definitely read higher figures in 2019 considering he is still making some good money with their reality show and he is still in the business.